Wet Look Stone Coating is an innovative renewal and protection technology. Alcohol based formula protects, renew and deepens the colour of most of the mineral surfaces:
- Sandstone and paving stone
- Granite and marble
- Mineral tiles and gaps, brick and roof tiles
Wet Look Stone Coating protects from: penetration of harmful substances and acid rain, laichens, moss and other organisms, oil stains, and harmful weather conditions (temperature and UV light).
Your tired and washed area is refreshed with “brand new” look. Effect can vary on different materials, so test it on small hidden place before use. Porous Mineral areas can with the help of Wet Look Stone Coating become easy to clean. Most of dirt is washed with the rain. Occasionally we recommend to wash the area with high pressured water.
Wet Look Stone Coating extends lifetime and durability of treated surface and gives it more aesthetic looks. Our clients use StoneProtect Renewal Coating to protect:
- Mineral driveway and curbs,
- Pavements and sidewalks,
- Stone, marble and concrete plates
- Mineral and concrete fences,
- Mineral products.
H304 – May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. P102 - Keep out of reach of children. P210 – Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking. P280 – Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. P301+P331+P310 – IF SWALLOWED: Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. P370+P378 – In case of fire: Use … for extinction. P332+P313 – If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. P403+P235+P405 – Store in a locked up well-ventilated cool place.
1. Apply only on dry clean surface
2. For best application, use spray or roller
3. Apply as much as material can absorb; with high absorbent material apply second layer before first is dried.
4. Let it dry. Protect from water or rain for 5h after application.