CARPROTECT 9H Ceramic Base coating is based on revolutionary hybrid between ceramics and nano-technology. The advanced SiO2 and nano coating penetrates and bonds to the surface while forming a hydrophobic and oleophobic nano-layer. Maximum thickness is up to 200nm. Surface becomes robust & abrasion resistant that stands up to repeat cleaning and scratching.
- High film hardness (9H) harder than any other way or polymer films.
- Car wash and jet wash resistant
- Renews old surfaces and faded paints
- Easy2Clean effect – without detergents and other chemicals
- Fills micro pores in microscale makes material ultra-smooth/gazed
- Outstanding hydrophobic and oleophobic properties
- Temperature resistance – up to 600°C
- Protects from water staining and bird droppings
- Strong UV & corrosion protection
- Insect and flies repellent
- Excellent high shine effect; mirror finish
- 3-4 years or 30.000km (depends on abrasion level)
- 2-3 ml/m2 (you can use 100ml for 1 layer on 5-10 cars)
CARPROTECT 9H Ceramic Base coating can be applied up to 7 layers by repeating application procedure.
Apply tin and evenly
1. Remove excess dirt from desired area
2. Use nitrile gloves. Shake content before each use
3. Pour 5 to 10 drops on clean microfiber cloth and cover desired area with vertical movements. Apply additional solution on cloth when it stops leaving traces behind. Repeat until you cover entire area.
4. When applied to entire surface, you can polish it with clean microfiber cloth until the surface is glossy and feels ultra-smooth
5 After this process second layer of CARPROTECT 9H Base Ceramic can be applied. Repeat steps 3 and 4
For better results: To improve hydrophobic effect and mirror shine, apply another layer of CARPROTECT 7H Ceramic Topcoat. Follow steps 3 and 4
Protect from water for approx. 2hs. Immediate contact with water will not damage the CARPROTECT 9H Base Ceramic though.